Delectable Recipes for Rakhi: Unquestionably, one of the most well-known holidays in India is the festival of Rakhi. Rakhi, or Raksha Bandhan, is observed to honour the enduring affection that unites brothers and sisters. Rakhi is a lifelong commitment to uphold this precious link. The exchange of presents is just as significant here as the different rites of feasting. Gifts can be selected from our website and sent to India using online Rakhi. By preparing delectable meals during Rakhi, you can sweeten your memories. You can send cakes along with Rakhi from the website because they are popular gifts for all occasions. Here are a few simple dishes you may make at home.
1. Methi Pulao
- Rice, Basmati, 2-4 cups
- green peas, 1 cup.
- Paneer cubes that have been deep-fried (50 gms)
- A little bundle of finely chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves
- Two cut cloves of garlic,
- 2-3 chopped green chilies
- 1/4 of a tsp. of turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder.
- Oil or butter 1 teaspoon
- Methi should be well washed and set away.
- Garlic paste is added to hot oil in the pan and cooked until it turns light brown.
- Add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, methi, tomatoes, peas, and green chilies
- Fry for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cook the rice for 5 minutes after adding it.
- Place the ingredients in a pressure cooker, and simmer for 5 minutes over a low temperature.
- Add fried paneer as a garnish to the dish.
2. Stuffed Bell Pepper
- Bell Pepper 5-6
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Boiled green peas, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, chopped 1
- powdered turmeric to taste
- 1/4 cup red chilli powder
- Curry powder, 1/fourth cup
- Dry mango powder, 25% of a tablespoon
- Oil or ghee
- salt to taste
- The bell peppers should be washed, boiled until tender, drained, and then set aside to cool.
- The potatoes should be mashed.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil or ghee in a pan. Add the chopped onion and cook until golden brown.
- All of the seasonings, mashed potatoes, and peas should be added now.
- Remove the seeds from the capsicum’s stem using a knife, then add the stuffing.
- Cook the stuffed peppers in a container with oil or ghee.
- Sliced tomato, grated paneer, and chopped coriander leaves should be used to garnish the fried capsicum.
- Serve it hot.
3. Badam Shake
- Milk, 2 glas
- Almonds, 10
- Kesar 2 to 3
- Green cardamoms 2
- Sugar, 4 teaspoons
- Any necessary ice
- For 6-7 hours, soak the badam.
- Saffron leaves are dipped in heated milk.
- Now combine milk, sugar, badam, and kesar in a mixer.
- Make a fine powder out of green cardamom.
- Crushed ice should also be added as you pour it into the glass.
- Serve the beverage cold.
4. Paneer Kulcha
- 2, Kulcha
- 1, Onion
- 1, green chilli
- 1, tomato
- Coriander leaves, 1 teaspoon
- 100 g, Paneer
- Red Pepper
- 3 tsp, Oil
- Coriander powder
- Garam Masala
- Put two tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Put the onions in the pan after the oil is heated and dry them.
- Add masalas (coriander powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and garam masala) and sauté the onions once more when they begin to turn pink.
- Add green chilies and tomatoes and continue to sauté until the tomatoes are soft.
- Turn off the knob after adding the chopped coriander and paneer that has been grated.
- Cover the kulcha with another kulcha after spreading this masala on it.
- Heat a tawa, add 1 tsp to it, and stir.
- Cut this masala kulcha in half after frying it in the pan.
- Serve warm.
5. Vegetable Biryani
- 3 tbsp, Ghee
- 1 chopped Onion
- 2 chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 225g of diced mixed vegetables.
- 1 cup of Long-grain rice, soaked
- 600ml of vegetable stock,
- 50g of cubed and lightly fried paneer.
- 1 cup chopped Nuts
- 2 Bay leaves
- 6 Black peppercorns
- 5 Cloves
- 5 Cardamom pods
- The onions are fried till golden in hot ghee.
- Half the onion is removed and set aside. When the ghee begins to surface, add the tomatoes to the skillet and toss in the spices. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Cover the pan, add the salt, and boil for about five minutes.
- The rice and stock are stirred in; the mixture is then boiled and gently simmered for 5 minutes.
- Mix thoroughly before adding the paneer and nuts. Once all the liquid has evaporated, simmer covered for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with fried onion sprinkled on top.
6. Paneer Korma
- 50 gms of paneer.
- 4 Tomato
- 3 Onions
- 1 Ginger
- 2 Green Chilly
- 1 cup of Mava
- 1/2 tsp of Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp. of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala
- 1/2 tbsp of Ghee
- Slice the paneer into squares.
- Grind the green chiles, ginger, and onion.
- Mava, grate.
- In a pan, melt ghee.
- Add tomato paste and onion.
- Cook it on a medium heat until the ghee and oil start to separate.
- Add cream and mava (malai).
- 2 minutes of simmering
- Salt, red chilli flakes, turmeric, and garam masala should be added.
- 1/2 cup of water and a paneer piece are added.
- Put out the flame once the gravy has thickened.
- Serve it hot.
7. Khasta Dal Kachori
- ¾ cup, Skinless dried black beans (urad)
- 4 cups Flour
- 1 Green chili
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Anise seeds
- 1tsp Coriander seeds
- 1tsp White cumin seeds
- ½ tsp. red chili powder
- ¼ tsp. Asafoetida powder
- Wash and drain the beans that have been soaked over night. Make a soft dough by mixing water into the flour.
- Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it sit for half an hour.
- To make the stuffing, grind the beans with the chili powder, salt, and seasonings.
- After thoroughly mixing, divide into 16 equal sections.
- Additionally, divide the dough into 16 pieces and spread them with a little oil.
- Make them flat and roll them out into a 2-inch circle, similar to rotis.
- Each round is filled with filling, which is then rolled into rounded balls.
- Roll the kachori, and then drop them into the hot oil.
- Hot oil should be drizzled over the kachori.
- The kachori should be turned over and cooked until golden brown.
- Serve hot with the chutney.
You can make this Rakhi occasion memorable and joyous by sending gifts to your loved ones. Send Rakhi to India for brothers is now hassle-free when using our worldwide service. Rakhi will consequently be more memorable if special gifts are delivered.
the gorila is news magazine . gorila magazine will upload general news ,fashion ,tech,halth,business etc post
contact for author firstname.lastname@example.org